Asphalt mixtures are made in the Asphalt Plant located in Kolodvorska (Street) in Petrijevci. Only raw materials of tried-and-tested quality are used in the production process. The production is organized and supervised by professionals from a renowned company Ramtech from Zagreb. Loads are weighed using a 60 t capacity weighbridge.
Asphalt production plant:
Asphalt Technologies FNT 160T
- Batch-type plant, tower version
- 8 hoppers, 11 m3 each, with Danfoss frequency converters
- 8 silos for an aggregate of 8,000 m3 total capacity
- three tanks for binder storage (classic and/or PMB bitumen), 150 t total capacity
- Ecorecycling® dry kiln with a 13.9 MW gas burner
- Recycled asphalt batching system up to 50%
- Hot aggregate bins (one for “no-sieve” and five for sieved fractions) with a total capacity of 60 t
- Filter system for plant dusting
- Automatic weighing system: aggregates, bitumen, additives and two types of fillers
- Twin-shaft mixer, capacity: 1650 kg
- Control cabin with the latest generation computer control
- Finished asphalt storage (2 x 60 t) + auxiliary storage (8 t)
In accordance with the applicable norms and standards, professional staff conducts a continuous control of production in our own laboratory, which is equipped with top-quality equipment in the world "Infratest" and "Memmert.