PREFABRICATED CONCRETE STRUCTURES
Prefabricated concrete structure Gradnja is a synergy brand of knowledge and skills in a tradition of the best professional practice in reinforced concrete prefabricated construction, with up-to-date operational logistics and world technology, top quality material and production certified according to European Standards and Norms.
- Concrete produced in own concrete plant STETTER V 1.5 AG, with the capacity of 140 m3/h with two horizontal mixers with total volume of 3.0 m3 of fresh concrete and microprocessor control – management system MC 400, confirmed by Certificate of Industrial Control of Concrete Production 1/05-ZOG-053 according to HRN EN 206-1:2002 and HRN EN 201-1/A1:2004;
- Reinforcement made in own automatic reinforcement plant;
- The latest equipment for production of reinforced concrete prefabricated parts and facade panels of Finnish technology of hydraulic vibrant-tables PCE;
- High qualification of the labor;
- Own transport of over 100 transport units
- Assembly by own auto-cranes with a lifting capacity of 450/700/1000 KN; is a warranty of quality and execution terms.
Industrial and agricurtural buildings:
Production halls, service workshops, high combination shelves warehouses and farms; public and sports buildings: markets, sports halls, covered swimming pools and playgrounds; residential and business buildings: exhibition showrooms, shopping centers and other buildings planned and made in concrete technology of prefabricated construction Gradnja are cost effective, not only in terms of price and speed of construction, but also in terms of effectiveness and building utilization.
Static structire system in the longitudinal direction consists of longitudinal frames that consist of stiffening beams and columns and in the transversal direction of frames that consist of the main 1/A span girders and columns.
Supporting prefabricated concrete system consists of:
- Main roof 1/A span girder with the span of Lo=/4.0-12.0/m C 25/30 with one-sided/two-sided incline of upper surface α=7° (12%);
- Secondary roof girders of T-joist Lo=/4.0-12.0/m C 35/45;
- Roof π panels Lo=/6.0-10.0/m C 30/37
- Longitudinal stiffening beams Lo=/4.0-12.0/m C 25/30
- Facade panels C 25/30 in finishing processing according to the customer choice (smooth concrete/colored „kulir“/natural granulate), thermo insulated and non-insulated, with openings for windows/doors, everything according to the investor's request
- Columns with the height of H=/4.0-10.0/m C 25/30 with dimensions of 50/50 cm and 40/40 cm
- Supporting T-beams for inter-floor construction and cranes L≤10.0 m C 25/30, in everything by applying current regulations in project making, production, assembling and quality control.
Gradnja will plan and perform reinforced concrete prefabricated constuction to the required functionality: „roh-bau“ or „turn-key“, and there is also a possibility to redefine the current projects an/or buildings with the selected constructive parts.
Over 200.000 m2 of constructed prefabricated buildings confirm that GRADNJA is not just a participant in current trends of construction; GRADNJA makes them, always leading in technology and production.