Reinforcement Plant “GRADNJA” is an industrial facility with technological lines for the processing of reinforcements in bars and coils with a capacity of 3,000 kg/h. It is equipped with modern reinforcement cutting and bending tools made by the company Schnell Italia, highly automated and is the most advanced plant of its type in this part of Europe.
The automated shear line is of the capacity: 1 x ∅ 32 mm, 2 x ∅ 25 mm, 3 x ∅ 20 mm, 4 x ∅ 16 mm. The capacity of the automated bender is: 1 x ∅ 32 mm, 2 x ∅ 25 mm, 3 x ∅ 20 mm, 5 x ∅ 16 mm. The capacity of the automated fork-shaping machine is: 2 x ∅ 6-10 mm, 1 x ∅ 6-14 mm.
The loading and unloading of untreated concrete steel and the dispatching of shaped reinforcements is done using two bridge cranes of 8 t capacity. The plant also comprises a reinforcement steel storage, holding up to 600 t of bars and 200 t of coils.
AUTOMATIC SHEAR LINE
- 3 conveying lines with rubber-coated drive rollers 12 m in length
- 2 switches for directing onto roller lines enable 9 different lengths from one bar
- Max. bar extraction rate: 2 m/s
- Max. cutting rate: 25/min
- Software optimization of cutting
AUTOMATIC SHAPING MACHINE
- 1 conveying rail with rubber-coated drive rollers, 12 m in length, 80 cm wide
- 2 bending units, one fixed and one mobile
- Simultaneous bending on both ends, with positive or negative bending, max, bending angle: 180˚
- Bending speed: 34-40 ˚/s
AUTOMATIC STIRRUP BENDER
- Stirrup shaping and extraction of bars to 6 m max. length made from coiled steel
- Max. bar extraction speed: 144 m/min
- 1 standard cycle time (stirrup with 5 bendings, 1 m total length) from 1 or 2 bars is 2 seconds